Friday, June 3, 2011

...LUCKY!

So here we are, June already… School will be out soon, I’ve already put down my arm as a deposit for summer camp, my leg will go next – slowly, piece by piece until the last week of August. 10 pieces to be exact (good thing I've got ample legs). 10 weeks of camps for the kiddos. Fun.In.The.Sun. Amusement parks, water parks, horseback rides, swimming pools, scarfing junk food, bike riding, hanging out with friends…. I’m so jealous. They have no idea how lucky they are.



Well, maybe they DO know how lucky they are since we found this little treasure at MadDog's baseball game the other night.



Yeah, I know the quality of this pic isn't the greatest, but we let the clover dry out before we were able to snap a better one.... oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment